To be the industry leader in opportunity for all
We are an organization that embraces creativity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, our customers, and our business partners.
We at Clarion Events Inc. believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are fundamental to making us a successful and vibrant organization. What we aim to do is to put inclusion and belonging at the heart of everything we do. We have made strides (and continue to make strides) to attract, develop, and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse communities and markets we serve. In the end, a supportive environment for our employees where everyone is treated equitably and with respect is our goal. We have zero-tolerance for discrimination of any kind whether it pertains to our employees or our customers - events are for all, and we intended to make sure of that with our DEIB initiatives & programming.
At our shows
At Clarion Events Inc. we do not just want to talk about diversity, but be an active participant in the change that comes from putting forth diverse programs. At all of our shows, we host a variety of different programing around the ideas of diversity, equity, & inclusion, and how those concepts bring about positive change in our customer markets. Most recently we have had:
- HYDROVISION International - Women with Hydro Vision Awards
- FDIC International - Another Seat at the Table: Diversity and Inclusion
- Coffee Fest New York - The Daniel Lee Giving Tree Award
- Airport News Conference - You’ve Launched a Diversity Equity & Inclusion Initiative, Now What?
- Leftfield Media - Interview with Inklusion Comics
- The NGA Show - World of Latino: Chef Demonstrations
- Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention - Women in Gaming and LGBTQ in the Workplace
- Insuretech Connect - Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator
As we continue to grow, we look to add even more diverse programming that highlights the contributions and successes our customers from marginalized communities have had, and how those successes translate into a better industry for everyone.
FDIC International - Women in Fire Conference
POWERGEN Intl. - Lunch for a Better Balance
NGA Show - World of Latino: Chef Demonstration
AXN - You’ve Launched a DE&I Initiative, Now What?
DISTRIBUTECH - Powered by Diversity Lunch
Coffee Fest - The Daniel Lee Giving Tree Award
Leftfield Media - Interview with Inklusion Comics
International Women's Day #BreakTheBias
Black History Month Advent Calendar
2022 Women in Leadership Lunch & Learn
Clarion Events Inc. has always been one to lead by example. Our stance is not to be satisfied with the status quo but always strive for more diversity, representation, and equity within our company. To this end, we arrange various events for our staff highlighting important topics such as:
- Black History Month Interactive Advent Calendar
- Lunch & Learn with Female Senior Leaders for Women's History Month
- Lunch & Learn - Remembering the Events of 9/11
- Virtual Panel - "Being LGBTQ+ Inclusive: What Can I Actually Do"
- Affiliate Summit Team (celebrating its support to all of our LGBTQIA+ employees, customers, and partners) donating to the Trevor Project for Pride Month 2022
Informational newsletters and interactive activities also help to educate our teams and maintain a sense of awareness & knowledge about various topics and dates. Reaching for a more diverse, equitable, and representative workplace is our goal - and giving our employees the opportunity to learn about a variety of different communities will help us get there.
The Clarion Events Inc. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee
What makes our DEIB Committee special is that they volunteer their time, resources, and expertise from across our various portfolios and teams to bring with them a unique and different perspective that shape our mission at Clarion Events Inc. towards a more diverse company. See who they are, why they joined, and what they look to accomplish in the time ahead.